Keeping us all safe
The safety of all guests and staff is key to us at Festival of Sport and we want you all to be able to come and enjoy the event without worrying about the safety of your family. With a vaccine continuing to being rolled out and reduction in restrictions, we’re hoping that the situation concerning COVID-19 will be vastly improved by August 2022. We recognise that we’re in uncertain times however and want to assure you that we’re planning our festival with COVID in mind to minimise risk and keep everyone safe. Measures may include, in line with Government guidelines at the time:
- Testing/temperature checks on arrival if necessary
- Plenty of hand-washing and sanitising stations, regularly replenished
- Clear signage throughout the site and marshals in key areas to ensue rules are followed
- Bigger camping pitches for more space between tents, hosting and exhibitor marquees and concessions
- Social distancing to limit no. of people queuing for concessions and using showers and toilets at any one time
- Regular cleaning of toilets, showers and communal areas
- Cap on ticket sales to ensure we can stick to the above and focus on the safety of all
- Full COVID-19 Risk Assessment as part of the overall Health and Safety review in line with current PHE and Government guidance
- Ask you all to do your part too and help protect yourselves and other guests by accepting the COVID requirements set out in our Terms and Conditions
We will update these measures as we get closer to the event and keep you posted of any changes.
By working together we’re sure we’ll be putting on as COVID-secure event as we possibly can and leave you stress-free to enjoy the fun!